HTL KUNGSGATAN STOCKHOLM
HTL Kungsgatan is the smart and affordable hotel option compared to traditional hotels in central Stockholm.
HTL gives you a boutique hotel experience at an affordable price. Our rooms are filled with quality and smartness. By paying attention to every detail, we pack lots of quality into our rooms. This means you pay less for a great hotel experience. If you want to wake up with some extra cash, book HTL Sleeper Room without window.
The vibe at HTL is always fun, and always inclusive, never snobbish. Thank’s to our great location close to Hötorget there’s so much to see and do nearby HTL Kungsgatan, including the best shopping, dining, and nightclubbing in Stockholm.
It’s all waiting for you at HTL Kungsgatan!
Address: Kungsgatan 53, Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 410 841 50
Our street level entrance is at Målargatan 3.
HTL KUNGSGATAN OFFERS YOU
- A home in the heart of central Stockholm
- 274 thoroughly designed rooms
All including a double bed
- A lounge serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A patio in warmer months
- Staff on hand to help 24/7
- Non smoking
- Check in: 2 pm Leave by: 12 noon
HTL LOUNGE & OUTDOOR PATIO
The HTL Lounge is the place guests and locals alike meet, work, eat & drink. We serve great food all day and into the evening. While you’ll find your HTL room calm and relaxing, there’s plenty of action in the lounge.
During summer season the lounge continues out onto the secluded outdoor patio.
With free wifi and plenty of power outlets, the HTL lounge is a great spot to connect with people and get work done. Come stop by soon, or stay the night at HTL Kungsgatan. More info about our lounge.
The HTL Lounge is open 24 hours.
Our Restaurant is open Monday to Saturday 12.00 – 22.00, Sunday 12.00–21.00
The Bar is open Monday to Saturday 12.00–23.00, Sunday 12.00–22.00
Breakfast is served 07.00 to 11.00
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD & DIRECTIONS
In the neighbourhood
- Plenty of taxis, trains and trams
- Stockholm Central Station (5 minutes walk)
- Great places to meet, eat, drink and network
- A short walk to business and nightclubbing at Stureplan
- The gourmet food hall and market at Hötorget
- A short trip to the Royal Castle, Gamla Stan and the waterfront
Directions from Arlanda Airport
- Taxi: A cab ride with Taxi Stockholm, averages 35–40 min
- By foot: 5 minutes walk from Stockholm Central Station
- Train: express train connection from Arlanda Airport, 20 min
- Bus: Flygbussarna Airport Coaches to the city terminal, 45 min
- Subway: Take the green line to Hötorget subway station
- Parking is available at Norra Latin & Stockholm City Garages